BioSwirski Combo contains the predatory mite Amblyseius swirskii and BioArtFeed, premium quality decapsulated Artemia cysts ( brine shrimp eggs). BioSwirski is a proven and highly effective predator, while BioArtFeed enables its early establishment.
The A. swirskii mite is an efficient predator of young stages of sweet potato whitefly, greenhouse whitefly, broad mites, spider mites and young stages of the western flower thrips. In the absence of prey or flowers (the source of pollen and nectar) it will survive on BioArtFeed.
Consult your local BioBee representative for additional details.
- The BioSwirski Combo cylinder contains either 25K or 50K mobile stages (adults and juveniles) of A. swirskii as well as premium decapsulated cysts of the brine shrimp Artemia mixed with a bran-based media.
- The cylinder includes a dosing cap that facilitates application
- Allergy warning: contains shellfish
- BioSwirski and the feed are applied simultaneously in the same area, achieving precise application which allows the predators to start feeding and reproducing immediately.
- By starting biological control early on and providing good quality nutrition, it is possible to establish a “standing army” of BioSwirskii, thus providing earlier and overall better pest control.
- Exact feed dosage sustains the predators for a period of approximately 2 weeks.
- Improved and simplified field application saves time, manpower and prevents waste.
Application with the shaker:
- The product should be transported to the crop site in the insulated shipping boxes.
- The cylinder should only be removed from the shipping boxes when ready to apply.
- Disperse the BioSwirski mites over the plant as close as possible to the time of receipt.
- Before releasing, gently rotate the container to evenly mix the mites and bran-based media.
- The mites are released by turning the shaker cap to the desired opening and gently tapping the container over the plants while walking between the rows of crops.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Before combining BioSwirski with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Roll back & forth before use
Do not store in sunglight
Allergy warning: contains shellfish
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.