BioTrichogramma (Trichogramma cryotophlebiae) is a parasitic wasp for the control of the False codling moth (Thaumatotibia leucotreta) and the Macadamia nut borer (Thaumototibia batrachopa).
BioTrichogramma is recommended for use in citrus orchards, vineyards (grapes), macadamia, litchi, avocado and plum.
Consult your local BioBee representative for additional details.
- BioTrichogramma is packed in envelopes that contain 25 cards/strips.
- Each card contains 1,000 parasitized false codling moth (FCM) eggs, with a total of 25,000 pupas.
Download Product PDF
- The BioTrichogramma is shipped in insulated, chilled boxes, packaging must be kept intact until it reaches the end-user.
- Keep in a cool location 18°C until release; do not put cards/strips in a refrigerator.
- Remove the Cards/Strips from the envelope
- Take one card/strip and hang it on a branch at head height, inside the tree canopy.
- Do not place the cards/strips in direct sunlight.
- Try to release BioTrichogramma as evenly as possible throughout the orchard.
- During hot days, releases should be done during early morning or late afternoon
Before combining BioTrichogramma with any chemical pesticide in the crop, please consult your BioBee technical field representative.
Do not freeze
Do not store in sunlight
BioBee Sde Eliyahu Ltd. produces and markets biological products. Production is carried out using innovative techniques under controlled quality assurance standards such as ISO 9001:2015, as well as IOBC’s international standards for mass-production of insects. All products are tested to meet specification requirements before leaving the factory.
The success of biological pest control is affected by the crop’s initial pest population (upon application of the product), weather conditions and chemical residue present in the crop, among other possible aggravating factors.
Under no circumstance shall BioBee be liable for the outcome of the implementation in the field, as it has no control over local conditions, the application method, or the possible improper treatment/storage of the product.